Price as low as $ 169 USD per person
The tour goes every day from May 20th to September 17th.
Our tour includes Ground Transportation, breakfast, water, soft drinks, Ice cold beer, Great Sandwiches, lunch, all the gear, bilingual professional guide, Swimming with whale sharks, mantas and dolphins.
No matter where you are staying in the Riviera Maya, we will pick you up and take you to an experience you will never forget. Ones in our marina we have breakfast them we go on board to start the adventure.
The whale sharks are about one hour by boat (15 miles) from Cancun, ones we find them we will swim with them as much as you can. We stay 2.5 hours swimming with Whale Sharks we also have a lot of chances to swim with Mantas and Dolphins.
In the way back we will stop in the coral reef for 30 minutes snorkeling, them our last stop will be at Playa Norte in Isla Mujeres where we will have lunch and fun.
Our guide will take care of you the whole time and ensure you have the best day ever!
The Tour includes:
- Air conditioned transportation (from and to any hotel in the Riviera Maya)
- Bilingual guides (English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian)
- High quality snorkel gear (fins, mask, silicone snorkel with water release valve) and life jacket.
- Breakfast, lunch, sandwiches, fruits. Vegetarian food is available on request.
- Soft drinks, bottled water.
- Dramamine pills against seasickness.
- Speed boats (with whale shark operating permits)
- Swim with whale sharks as much as possible
What to bring:
- A swimsuit under light cotton clothing
- Extra T-Shirt to use for swimming
- Biodegradable suntan lotion
- A hat or cap
- All shoes cain are welcome
- Camera (if you do not have one don’t worry you can get many pictures and videos of the day)
- Some extra money (for tips or available extras)
What’s not Included
- Wetsuit (for 20 USD)
- Picture and HD video collection of the day.
6:30 – Pick up from your hotel in Playa Del Carmen (5.45 from Tulum)
7:30 – Pick up from your hotel in Cancun
8:00 – Arrival at our meeting point at the boat peer in Cancun (Punta Sam Ferry terminal)
8:15 – Breakfast buffet at the peer in Cancun
8:40 – Departure from with speed boat from Cancun.
Our certified bilingual guides will give you an informative briefing about safety and how to swim with the whale shark.
9:40 – We arrive in the whale shark area.
As soon as we encounter the whale sharks, we gear up. We jump into the water in pairs (2 guests and the guide) and swim along with the whale shark. We rotate within the group until you get tired or don’t want more and we will stay approximately 2.5 hours in the whale shark area.
13:00 – Snorkeling on the coral reef of Isla Mujeres
13:40 – Caribbean Lunch (shrimp ‘ceviche’, guacamole, fruits and sandwiches)
Vegetarian food is available on request
14.30 – Return to boat peer Cancun
Our drivers will be waiting for you to bring you back to your hotel.