Price as low as $ 120 USD per person
Yet another magical journey into Mayan Land, as we visit the mystical ruins of Coba, near the town of Tulum in Quintana Roo, Mexico. Some of these captivating structures date back to 100 BC, and the temple pyramid at Coba is the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula. Many important inscriptions are carved into the stone in the Coba Ruins, including calendars, mayan prophecies and important dates to the ancient Maya. We then proceed on our air-conditioned luxury vehicles to a beautiful Cenote. A cenote is a freshwater sinkhole in the jungle, where you can snorkel and swim in the waters this sacred mayan place, and discover the beauty of the underwater caverns and tunnels.
1 PAX – $320 per person
2 PAX – $170 per person
3-4 PAX – $150 per person
5-6 PAX – $130 per person
7 + PAX – $120 per person
The Tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum (air conditioned).
- Light breakfast.
- Bottled water, soft drinks and beer
- Full snorkeling gear
- Experienced, multilingual guides.
- Snorkeling at the cenote.
What to Bring:
- Biodegradable suntan lotion (please apply before the tour starts)
- Tennis shoes or sandals
- Some extra money (for tips or available extras)
- Wetsuit if you have one
- A swimming t-shirt to protect you from the sun, this way we protect the sharks by moderating the use of suntan lotion
- A lot of fun
- Tulum Ruins (for $20 USD)
- Jungle Adventure Park (for $35 USD)